Do I need a Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) in the United States?

The ASME BPVC (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code) regulates the construction and design of pressure equipment. 

Didn't find the answer to your question? We can Help.!

Our customer service team is ready to answer your questions
and help you find what you’re looking for.

Contact Us

MTR Login 800-325-7820